We assure quality by choosing highly skilled translators who are best suited for a specific project. For example, linguists who have a legal education background translate legal texts.
This approach assures that quality is built into the translation as early as possible in the translation process. If required, we employ subject matter experts to help the translator with industry-specific terminology.
- Have translated at least 1000 pages
- Are appropriately qualified in their fields of specialization
- Have at least 3 years experience translating specialized texts
- Development of efficient cross-cultural skills
- Have at least two references for previous projects
Process adopted for translations and language related services :
- Initial query from your side
- The query is analyzed by a our Marketing Team, who asks for any further information if required, in terms of purpose of translation, target audience / readership, target format, target dialect, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Once all the required details are clear to the Marketing Team, a formal quotation submitted to you
- You can send a Purchase order mentioning all the specifications, price, payment schedule, deadline etc. Alternatively, a contract can be signed between us.
- The project is assigned to a native linguist or a team of linguists. The selection of linguist is based on the skill, expertise, and technical knowledge that the work demands.
- Marketing Team keeps in constant touch with you as well as the linguists andmonitors the progress of the project on a day to day basis.
- The completed project is delivered to you in the required format and mode, on or before the deadline.
Jl.Raya Kuta 127
Kuta 80361 Bali, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 759044
Fax: +62 361 759917
HP / WA: +62 818 336 444
SIUP No. : 361 / 22-08 / PK / V / 2009
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Indonesia Time (GMT + 8)